Spinach & Feta Quesadillas…

Oh goodness gracious! After pinning this recipe to my “Yummy Foods” Pinterest board, I decided it was time to give it a try. And, wow, was that a good decision! These quesadillas were extremely delicious! So, I thought I would give you all the recipe to hopefully enjoy as much as I did! It’s so so easy, too!

Much love,
Olivia

Servings: makes 1 quesadilla

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients

• 1/2 cup packed spinach, steamed and squeezed to drain
  • 1 tablespoon herbs (a combination of mint, dill and parsley), chopped
  • 1 green onion, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons feta, crumbled
  • 2 (8 inch) tortillas
  • 1 cup handfuls kasseri or mozzarella, shredded
Directions
  1. Mix the spinach, herbs, green onions and feta in a bowl.
  2. Melt a touch of butter in a pan.
  3. Place a tortilla into the pan, swirl it around in the butter and repeat with the second tortilla.
  4. Sprinkle half of the cheese on the tortilla followed by the filling, the remaining cheese and finally the other tortilla.
  5. Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side. (Tip: To easily flip the quesadilla place a plate onto the quesadilla in the pan and flip it from the pan to the plate and then slide it back into the pan.)
Picture via Pinterest…

12 Comments

1. June 23, 2012 / 3:02 am

I'm gonna have to try these!Yum!

2. June 24, 2012 / 12:47 am

YUMMY!! I'll have to try this when I have time. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

3. August 15, 2015 / 10:06 pm

43042 924267Likely to commence a business venture around the refers to disclosing your products and so programs not just to individuals near you, remember, though , to several potential prospects much more via the www often. earn cash 91637

4. August 21, 2015 / 10:12 am

189214 567062This will be a terrific blog, would you be interested in doing an interview about just how you developed it? If so e-mail me! 161573

5. August 21, 2015 / 10:41 am

163517 580186Cheapest player speeches and toasts, or possibly toasts. continue to be brought about real estate . during evening reception tend to be likely to just be comic, witty and therefore instructive as effectively. very best man speeches no cost 930476

6. August 21, 2015 / 9:32 pm

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use
    a few of your ideas!!

7. August 23, 2015 / 12:48 pm

680071 505551I discovered your blog website on google and examine numerous of your early posts. Continue to preserve up the superb operate. I merely extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of forward to reading much more from you later on! 306994

8. August 25, 2015 / 10:44 am

102519 550361Hello, Neat post. Theres an concern together along with your internet site in internet explorer, may possibly check this? IE nonetheless could be the marketplace leader and a huge component to folks will omit your wonderful writing because of this dilemma. 728900

9. September 2, 2015 / 1:07 pm

639110 222319Glad to be 1 of several visitants on this awing internet web site : D. 906474

10. September 21, 2015 / 9:38 pm

603709 338269We stumbled more than here coming from a different internet page and thought I may well check points out. I like what I see so now im following you. Appear forward to exploring your internet page but once more. 566181