My Poppin’ Pumpkins

Hey lovelies,
I’m sure you just looked at that title like, “What in the world is she talking about?” but, I am here to tell you about how I made my pumpkin décor look really amazing this fall, in a really easy way!

Supplies Needed:

• Pumpkin ~ real or fake, it doesn’t matter. (I used a fake one only because I can reuse it for seasons to come & they were 50% off at my local Jo-Ann’s craft store).
  • Glitter (orange, silver or gold tones)
  • Glue gun
  • Newspaper or other paper to cover your workspace with
First, glue a circle of any size onto the pumpkin to get a general outline.
Then, just fill in the circle with hot glue & pour the glitter over the dots.
This is definitely a super easy, simple thing to do, just to add a little glam to your pumpkins this Harvest season! The best part of it is, I had some new décor in under twenty minutes!
Hope this adds a little cheer to your house like it did mine!
Much love,
Olivia
Share:

7 Comments

1. September 3, 2015 / 3:51 am

86221 605226Hello! I just now would like to supply a massive thumbs up for any fantastic info you could have here within this post. We are coming back to your blog post for further soon. 292110

2. September 5, 2015 / 12:21 am

469301 515320I like the way you conduct your posts. Have a nice Thursday! 857374

3. September 12, 2015 / 10:08 pm

703361 815673Thanks for helping out, superb information . 1227

4. September 14, 2015 / 1:17 am

77093 736291Oh my goodness! an incredible post dude. Thanks a ton Even so We are experiencing concern with ur rss . Dont know why Cannot enroll in it. Can there be any person obtaining identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx 990046

5. September 26, 2015 / 9:37 am

593472 407967 Its hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what youre talking about! Thanks 855729

6. September 26, 2015 / 6:49 pm

51525 516972Its not that I want to duplicate your web site, but I truly like the style. Could you tell me which design are you utilizing? Or was it custom created? 143631

7. September 27, 2015 / 2:46 am

891530 766551Safest the world toasts are created to captivate and also faithfulness to your wedding couple. Beginner sound system watching high decibel locations would be wise to always remember some sort of vital secret developed by presentation, which is your auto. greatest man speeches funny 535267