1. Who doesn’t love a good Starbucks on the beach? During the summer, my favorite thing that’s not coffee is the Passion Tea Lemonade. I get it extra sweet!! 🙂
2. Of course laying out on the beach requires some pretty chic sunnies, & I think these Tory Burch shades fit the bill perfectly!
3. I’m all about a good carry ~ on so that you have plenty of room for everything, and I think that this one from Modcloth is not only inexpensive, but also super patriotic!
4. No beach vacay is complete without the perfect shade of nail polish for the trip. One of my favorite bottles of nail polish has always been Butler Please by Essie!
5. Lately, I have been super inspired by lots of boho styles, and I always have great memories of my photoshoot with Made Lucid when we all wore flower crowns!
6. Being only a shade away from albino (hahaha I wish I were kidding!!!) I know that it’s vital to have some really strong protecting sunscreen at the beach (oh & by the way, I’m also a really big advocate against skin cancer, if you didn’t know that, so please douse yourself in sunscreen for me!!).
7. When I travel, I typically skimp on shoes, and try to only take one to two pairs, because I’ve found that they are the heaviest, most bulky thing you could possibly bring, so I think that these American Eagle Sandals are the perfect shoe to transition from the sand to going out to dinner!
8. Swim suits. The yearly battle of finding one that fits the role of (a) modest (b) cute & (c) reasonably priced is actually very VERY difficult! Not to mention, I am 5’11, so a one piece sometimes just is very…uncomfortable. But, I think I found it. I really think I did! This swimsuit from Topshop is only $72, which, in the world of cute swimsuits, is a great deal! Have you found a good swimsuit this year that was a steal? I want to hear about it!!!
Well, there you have it! I officially am going to start playing my spring break playlist & break out the suitcase to start packing! Oh wait….I only leave in two months….(: