Sometimes it just seems SO hard to find the perfect gift for one of the most important people in your life, your mom. Today, I’ve put together a gift guide with ideas for a wide variety of moms! Take a peek!
1. Decorative Easel Art from Treat by Shutterfly! I feel like this is such a perfect idea because not only are the color schemes of each easel bright and fun, but the added touch of going the extra mile to make Mom something from the heart with family photos is just the best! I think that a gift like this from Treat really is memorable because you can make it so, well, you. Check out the wide variety of easel art that Treat carries, because it’s all absolutely adorable!
2. Notecard Set from Jonathan Adler! This set contains all occasion cards from thank you cards to get well cards and everything in between! The fun reusable box is the icing on the cake and it is definitely something Mom would definitely be able to display on her desk.
3. Personalized Coffee Mugs also from Treat! So, lately, one of my biggest obsessions has been personalizing things. Whether it means adding a monogram to a jacket, or putting a personalized photo in a locket necklace, I have been so all over the trend of making something especially mine! With these coffee mugs, you can let Mom see the most important people in her life every morning! And, (one of my favorite parts about it, hehe) it comes with a package of amazing Ghirardelli chocolate! The best! Be sure to check out Treat’s line of amazing personalized greeting cards while you’re at it ~ don’t forget to get Mom a card for her special day!
4. Wristlet from Kate Spade! The more and more things that Kate Spade comes out with, the more and more impressed I get with her collections! Whether Mom uses simply the wristlet to hold her necessities and is all set, or whether she uses it as a wallet inside of a purse, there are just countless uses for wristlets, especially when it’s one this cute! The bow on the front is just the most fabulous touch ever ~ I’m just in love!
5. Sunglasses by Coach! As always, Coach continues to release the cutest sunglasses! Bringing a traditional yet chic look to the frames of the sunglasses with the tortoiseshell look, Coach then brings a pop of color with the bright blue wings! I know Mom would love to step out for the day in these!
6. Jasmine Sandalwood Body Cream by Nature Girl! Lately, I’m really loving all things organic and eco-friendly, so when I found out about the Nature Girl line of bath and body products, I was hooked! Definitely something I know Mom will love, Nature Girl stands for products that are ethically wildcrafted on small, family-owned California farms! Even though I put the Jasmine Sandalwood scent in the gift guide, you’ll have to go check out all the scents for yourself, because they all sound amazing!
I know you’ll find something to get Mom to help celebrate the wonderful lady she is to you, and hopefully some of these ideas helped you!